Click on a category at left to reveal the classes/courses in that category. Then click on the class/course of your choice.
The Guide is mailed to all members and students. Copies will be available at all Winnipeg Public libraries and select Safeway stores, as well as our centre.
- Click for instruction on how to register online.
- Should you prefer not to register online, use our Printout Registration Form and mail it into us.
- Note ALL CLUBS require a membership.
- Membership must be current when you register for your class/course/club that runs in the future.
- Click to see the CRM Calendar month view of our offerings
- CONFIRMATION WILL NOT BE SENT for registrations mailed to Creative Retirement by Canada Post. Assume your registration is confirmed and the course will begin as scheduled. You WILL be contacted if there are any changes.
- WITHDRAWALS/REFUNDS Refunds are subject to a $5.00 fee. Withdrawal notification must be received no later than five working days before the first class. No refunds will be issued after this period. No refunds will be issued due to weather conditions. There are no refunds on membership fees.
Pickup a hardcopy of our GUIDE at our centre (1075 Portage Ave), Winnipeg Public Libraries and many Safeway and Red River Coop Food Stores: Safeway 1612 Ness, Safeway 3393 Portage Ave, Safeway 499 River Ave, Safeway 655 Osborne, Safeway 1625 Kenaston (Mcgillvery), Safeway 1319 Pembina Hwy, Safeway 2155 Pembina Hwy, Red River Co-Op 850 Dakota Ave. (St Vital), Safeway 2 Alpine (Hwy#1 & St.Anne's), Co-Op Foods 77 Vermillion (Southdale), Red River Co-Op 1441 Main St., Safeway 1441 Henderson, Safeway 3900 Grant Ave, Safeway 2025 Corydon and Red River Co-Op 1120 Grant Ave (Grant Park).
Click here to see Acrobat files of some recent GUIDES.
The Creative Retirement GUIDE is published by Pegasus Publications. Contact Ian Leatt to advertise in the GUIDE.